4 replies to this topic

#1 spliffeh

spliffeh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:48 PM

Thought id post a new glitch in here as i havent posted in a while & remind you all about www.tfu-crew.cjb.net RECRUTING

warehouse.

As spy from spawn hed to the tunnel on the left stand at the side ov the tunel on the wright hand side and walk verry slow so you just drop of the edge and hang then climb back up go to the pole in spawn and do the teliport glitch from the back ov the pole (if you dont know what the teliport glitch is then read ealier posts).
now you will be in the tunnel get your gun out and walk in to the wall (oppotate side to tghe normal way you can go) then you will just fall and fall & fall lol this will hapen for about 7 minuits then you will die. You will then respawn totaly invisable no mines or spytraps will get you no1 will see you.

NOTE you cant do this glitch as host

#2 dominationHalo

dominationHalo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 11:05 PM

oh man you shouldnt have posted that. Most of us already know it and if some of the ubi people find out they'll fix it

#3 spliffeh

spliffeh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 11:55 PM

UBI dont fix nothing there lazy + its a crap glitch so it shows u dont know what u chatting about.....

jester.gif

#4 hack

hack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (spliffeh @ Aug 10 2004, 06:51 PM)
Thought id post a new glitch in here as i havent posted in a while & remind you all about www.tfu-crew.cjb.net RECRUTING

warehouse.

As spy from spawn hed to the tunnel on the left stand at the side ov the tunel on the wright hand side and walk verry slow so you just drop of the edge and hang then climb back up go to the pole in spawn and do the teliport glitch from the back ov the pole (if you dont know what the teliport glitch is then read ealier posts).
now you will be in the tunnel get your gun out and walk in to the wall (oppotate side to tghe normal way you can go) then you will just fall and fall & fall lol this will hapen for about 7 minuits then you will die. You will then respawn totaly invisable no mines or spytraps will get you no1 will see you.

thanks for this one

Edited by hack, 16 August 2004 - 02:55 PM.

#5 knicksrule

knicksrule

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:04 PM

i cant get it to work i just end up commiting sucide and falling the whole game! ohmy.gif blink.gif uhh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users