• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JustAnother

JustAnother

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 02:45 AM

Ok we installed it but we can't find any website on how to use it they all say they are under construction. And we could use some help on exactly what it does.
Please! I really need help w/this!
sad.gif
uhh.gif

Edited by JustAnother, 20 January 2003 - 02:46 AM.

#2 Interlude

Interlude

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 02:51 AM

You installed it, but you don't know what it does!!??

LOL!!!! jester.gif iamwithstupid.gif jester.gif

Xecuter 2 is a modchip. If you are done installing and you see "Xecuter 2" below the Xbox Logo, then it is correctly installed. Else your front light will flash red or somthing.

Xecuter 2 allows you to run unsign code. That includes backup games, homebrew games, etc... It also allows you to swap larger HDs, and other nifty stuff.

Even tho it can run backup games, most xboxs don't like CD-Rs.. CD-RW work fine however.

Anything specific you need to know?

Edited by Interlude, 20 January 2003 - 02:53 AM.

#3 JustAnother

JustAnother

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (Interlude @ Jan 20 2003, 02:51 AM)
You installed it, but you don't know what it does!!??

LOL!!!! jester.gif iamwithstupid.gif jester.gif

Xecuter 2 is a modchip. If you are done installing and you see "Xecuter 2" below the Xbox Logo, then it is correctly installed. Else your front light will flash red or somthing.

Xecuter 2 allows you to run unsign code. That includes backup games, homebrew games, etc... It also allows you to swap larger HDs, and other nifty stuff.

Even tho it can run backup games, most xboxs don't like CD-Rs.. CD-RW work fine however.

Anything specific you need to know?

I'm not stupid, I knew it played copied games, but I read two different things: one said it played the copied games another said you copy the games into the harddrive...i am so confused... uhh.gif uhh.gif uhh.gif

so now what...can I copy the games onto another CD or do I have to do it to the HD?

sad.gif uhh.gif mellow.gif

#4 rimmy

rimmy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 03:16 AM

it can do both, iirc.

may want to read up on the tutorials section here: http://www.xbox-scen...m/tutorials.php

in order to play backup games you will need to use a dvd burner (dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r+, dvd-rw+) or cd-rws, last i heard not many x-box's read cd-rs.

do yourself a favor and read before doing things. i still havent ordered one yet and ive been looking up information for 2+ months now. I just want to make sure i dont mess anything up when I get around to installing it, and I want to make sure it will work 100% how I want it to.

#5 jsm

jsm

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 20 January 2003 - 03:21 AM

I read here for two months even before owning an xbox...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users