• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 XplicitContent

XplicitContent

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Gurls, video games, computer modding, electronic modding, system modding, trampolines, & more gurls!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 August 2004 - 05:58 AM

I thought I knew everything, then I wasn't sure, then I forgot. How do I install EvoX onto my Hd. I searched, and it came up with nuthing. All it says is using a boot disc with EvoX on it and put that into Xbox to run it, but how do I keep it on the HD. Do I have to make a EvoX boot disc, load it into the Xbox, ftp with Xbox, and transfer the evoxdash.exe (default.exe) into my C: drive on Xbox? Is that how to do it again, can't quite put my fingers on it. Damn it. If you can help me, feel free to post.

Thanx,
XplicitContent

#2 punqewe

punqewe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:04 AM

If you wanna take the easy way out.try an autoloader from x-disk or slayers

#3 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (XplicitContent @ Aug 11 2004, 02:01 AM)
I thought I knew everything, then I wasn't sure, then I forgot. How do I install EvoX onto my Hd.

Lol You Are Right You Almost Know Everything Lol rotfl.gif Thank You For This Great Moment Lol

STEP ONE : NEWBIE GUIDE (Newbie Section)
STEP TWO : READ READ READ
STEP THREE : SEARCH

Thanks Again For This Great Moment Lol

#4 XplicitContent

XplicitContent

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Gurls, video games, computer modding, electronic modding, system modding, trampolines, & more gurls!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:59 PM

Your welcome for the moment, but I was serious, did read, and there was nuthing about saving EvoX onto the hard drive. I know its been posted before, but I really can't find it. By the way, I don't want to use a autoinstaller disc such as slayers and whatnot. I think I'm supposed to save the "evoxdash.exe" into "default.exe" intot the C: of the hard drive. If you can't help me, then I'm screwed, lol. Again, a simple question too. We need to start making a page that has nuthing but newbie info and guides before they go into the actual Xbox-Scene forums, so they know sumthing. Just an idea. By the way, don't forgot my question. wink.gif

#5 Zaden

Zaden

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 09:03 PM

If you've got a modchip, just get a boot disk (I suggest slayers), if not, research UDE (or really any of the exploits), bios loaders and patchers, and just grab a copy of evox. A quick answer for this is just: boot disk or ftp access via a gamesave.

#6 joeksemail

joeksemail

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:16 AM

Man wats wid all the slayers chip!
just pop the EVOX disk in do an FTP and pop over all the EVOX files that are on the disk (remebering to change defualt.xbe to evoxdash.xbe) then reboot ur XBOX!
simple as!
JOE
muhaha.gif muhaha.gif muhaha.gif muhaha.gif muhaha.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users