3 replies to this topic

#1 ryan44934

ryan44934

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:16 PM

Hey i know a bunch of websites i can get a 200 gb harddrive for a pretty good deal. But i know college is coming around and it may help someone more who needs to sell one. So if you have a 200 gb harddrive laying around that you want to get rid of let me know. PM me or respond here. I dont care about preloaded stuff and i dont care if its locked or unlocked because i dont play live. Anyway PM me, and i am looking for a decent deal so dont Pm me with 150 bucks saying its a great deal, im not lame. Ill check back about once a day for about a week to see if anyone responds.

PS i will go through paypal so if its not deliverd, i dont get screwed. Id like to trust people online but you know......

Thanks
Ryan

PPS i just thout, if you wanted to downgrade, i do have a 60 gig HD with the normal apps on it. We could work out a deal where i send some money and my HD and you send your HD. Thanks

Edited by ryan44934, 12 August 2004 - 11:19 PM.

#2 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (ryan44934 @ Aug 12 2004, 06:19 PM)

PS i will go through paypal so if its not deliverd, i dont get screwed. Id like to trust people online but you know......

www.paypalsucks.com

#3 ryan44934

ryan44934

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

what would you suggest ......COD?

honeslty i usually use ebay, but i might help someone and get a better deal here. Whats the norm here? Im always in the emu forum not in the sellers'.

--Ryan

#4 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 August 2004 - 03:35 AM

im just letting you be more informed, i too use paypal.
but i have a seperate bank and cc just for that ugly retarted site.

everybody uses paypal, so unless they are aware of www.paypalsucks.com or they get robbed, then they will continue using.

they also have alternatives for payment methods on the site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users