9 replies to this topic

#1 smdtherock

smdtherock

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 02:10 PM

Ok well when I had previously reported my X'es dad has halo 2 no one believed me..........Well I can understand that completely becuz a bunch of loosers prolly say they "have it" or they have "played it"...Well like I was saying...obviously I was not at my house I was at my x'es when i eventually got the pics on m friends camera....now he jus had his camera no usb cable becuz he did not expect to have to upload anything right away(we did not know her dad had halo 2).

So.........................now i am back home and so is he and I jus called him @ 9 in the A.M. and left him a msg how to upload the pics on my website....so when he calls me or I see them on the site I will post here...

you can close this or move it again (comedy forum, lol) but can you at least give me a few hours.....my friend should be up shortly cuz he is going out with his family sometime today....

Smdtherock

Edited by smdtherock, 16 August 2004 - 02:11 PM.

#2 joseph_hac

joseph_hac

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 03:07 PM

What's the point of posting now. Why don't you wait until you have the pics uploaded to your server and can give us the proof!

BTW: The offer still stands.

#3 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (joseph_hac @ Aug 16 2004, 04:10 PM)
What's the point of posting now. Why don't you wait until you have the pics uploaded to your server and can give us the proof!

BTW: The offer still stands.

Exactly! Just because you've got a bigger story doesn't make it more believable. Post when you've got something postworthy. Sorry, not trying to sound like a flame...it just seems a waste of time to post otherwise.

#4 Sai1002

Sai1002

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:XBOX,PS2, GIRLS, SPORTS,
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 August 2004 - 05:14 PM

Because anybody can talk, but can't back it up

Edited by Sai1002, 16 August 2004 - 05:14 PM.

#5 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:09 PM

And who cares if you do have pictures? A lot of good that does anyone else. "Wow, look at these pictures of a television running Halo 2, I am so excited I could cry".

#6 joseph_hac

joseph_hac

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (roar @ Aug 16 2004, 01:12 PM)
And who cares if you do have pictures? A lot of good that does anyone else. "Wow, look at these pictures of a television running Halo 2, I am so excited I could cry".

Easy there, buddy! If he does have Halo 2, he can give us all kinds of great info.

#7 Duality

Duality

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 16 August 2004 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (smdtherock @ Aug 16 2004, 02:13 PM)
Ok well when I had previously reported my X'es dad has halo 2 no one believed me..........Well I can understand that completely becuz a bunch of loosers prolly say they "have it" or they have "played it"...Well like I was saying...obviously I was not at my house I was at my x'es when i eventually got the pics on m friends camera....now he jus had his camera no usb cable becuz he did not expect to have to upload anything right away(we did not know her dad had halo 2).

So.........................now i am back home and so is he and I jus called him @ 9 in the A.M. and left him a msg how to upload the pics on my website....so when he calls me or I see them on the site I will post here...

Halo 2 has yet to be released, and so have those "picture's" of yours.
How many times have i heard stories like this, And all have proved to be fakes. Sorry man but i just cant and wont believe you untill the raw proof has been laid out.

#8 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (joseph_hac @ Aug 16 2004, 02:25 PM)
Easy there, buddy! If he does have Halo 2, he can give us all kinds of great info.

Buddy? Sure, whatever. Anyway, whoevers uncles, sons, mothers, daughters, best friends, neighbours, dog has a copy that he is apparently playing, well then, for sure that copy is NOT final-retail, so anything he tells you about the game, may/may not be in the final retail, meaning any information he can provide is rather usuless, stick with bungies web page and the different offical magazine and websites, until then, relax until Nov. it'll come out.

#9 whozyodaddy

whozyodaddy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 08:05 PM

Post them and you will be our all miiighty hero! jester.gif

#10 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members