Remote Jukebox,remote Volume,ect
Posted 18 August 2004 - 05:07 AM
2. also is there a way to control the volume in xbmc,
3. for a random playlist do i have to use a python script or is there an easier way. i dont have a specific playlist set up yet to be random and i dont want to change the script everytime
4. how do i save a playlist i have loaded on the web
Posted 18 August 2004 - 03:02 PM
2. Latest build have volume controls using the right thumbstick. Left is volume down, right is volume up.
3. Not sure if you want to randomize a playlist, aka shuffle it. If this is what you wanna do there is a setting in settings->music->shuffle playlist on load.
If you are trying to make a random playlist from all your songs each time your boot, that would most likely require a python script.
I have a playlist with all my Mp3s on it and just shuffle on load, works great
4. Not sure...
hope i helped a little, Nick
Posted 19 August 2004 - 10:55 PM
Posted 20 August 2004 - 12:27 AM
|QUOTE (blindguyinanorgy @ Aug 19 2004, 11:58 PM)|
|not to start another thread...would more ram increase the load time for playlist. eg it takes about a minute and a half for it to display the list and i only have 1/8 of my total collection in the list|
Try turning off the ID3 tags in Settings > Music
Posted 20 August 2004 - 12:38 AM
also on the web the real names of the songs are not showing up
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users