1 reply to this topic

#1 WalleO

WalleO

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 07:52 AM

I know a lot of people out there wished they could play good quality fighting games on their PC for a long time. God knows i did. well, here at last is your chance to play these games and a lot more interesting title on your PC. the answer is this new emulator for the Dreamcast on the PC called chankast. The emulation is only is alpha stages and its already close to perfection. it has VMU supporti it even has rumble support on my thrustmaster dual power controller. and best of all, it looks 10x better than the dreamcast. it even looks beter than soulcalibur 2 on the xbox i think. i was really skeptical about it when i read about it till i tried it, i instantly became a believer. i really think if you guys try and love this emulator you guys should try to donate some little change to the authors of this program, they do say they appreciate donations from using to help moltivate them to continue owrking on hte emulator. Anyways. go to this site to grab the emulator.
http://www.ngemu.com...isplay.php?f=79

#2 talkingwires

talkingwires

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:32 AM

Well, damn. I just obtained a Dreamcast.

Hey, know any good games for the DC? I was planning to turn it into a Linux box, but without spending a hundred dollars on the broadband adapter, it's not gonna happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users