#1 zagross

zagross

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:33 PM

2 tickets for the game aisle 238 row 3 seats 106 and 105, please make and offer and the games are in the skydome. greats seats for catching foul balls.

#2 zagross

zagross

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:34 PM

please pm only.

#3 zagross

zagross

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 11:48 PM

i am willing to sell it for only 35$ cnd shipped they are worth 120$ together.

#4 linkinpark4869

linkinpark4869

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:56 AM

hey why only pm? would just like to know... lol. mad.gif

#5 zagross

zagross

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 02:35 AM

if anyone wants refs i got 144 refs on ebay and i sold a pair of tickets for fridays AUG 13 game to oldmanjoe who is a member of x-s. local pick up available

FYI: linken i said pm cause its easier, if i get a pm i get a email and i dont have to search to find the post.

Edited by zagross, 19 August 2004 - 02:37 AM.

#6 linkinpark4869

linkinpark4869

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 19 August 2004 - 03:12 AM

okay the only reason i am posting this is to inform you all to beware of anything this guy/kid sells to you. he may try to reply saying he's all good and crap like that and maybe even that I am scamming him and lying; well if you want to just pm me and i will show you all the pm's between us since i kept them all. i just don't want any of you to be screwed over by this guy like i was. oh and his only response for good refs is "oldmanjoe" well i am happy you didn't get screwed over like i did. and where did you get over 100 refs from in 3 weeks? oh and not to mention that you told another scene member a name that wasn't even your ebay member name...

this is when the pm was sent(in green):

Personal Message
zagross Re:trade?, Jul 26 2004, 11:46 AM

Group: Members

this pm is from me(all in blue):

okay that sounds like a good deal to me, but to clear this up for the both of us.

these are the games i want from you:

SPLINTER CELL PANDORAS TOMORROW, DRIVER 3, The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay, RED DEAD REVOLVER,
SPLINTER CELL, ESPN NFL 2K5

Iand these are the games you want from me right?

NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND, JAMES BOND 007: AGENT UNDER FIRE, UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP, BLOODWAKE, SILENT HILL 2, WRECKLESS: THE WRECKLESS MISSION, MECHASSAULT, and SEGA GT 2002/JET SET RADIO FUTURE.

and if this is right then how will we do our shipping? same day? or one of us first? just get back to me. i do have feedback on ebay and here with NvRuckus. my ebay id is nicole81nicole. and as long as you have refs. i will send first if shipping on the same day is a problem. just let me know. thanks.

this is from him(in black):

i got no trades here but i got 33 trades on ebay and i have like 10 deals on ebay which the other guy has not yet left feedback, sameday is fine.

Edited by linkinpark4869, 19 August 2004 - 03:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users