3 replies to this topic

#1 BGiglio

BGiglio

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 08:53 PM

I have some burned games on my xbox, and I want to put them on my brothers.

Is there anyway i can do this?

Just FTP the games from my xbox HD to my computer HD, then from there FTP them to His HD?

is it that simple?

Thanks

#2 roar

roar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 09:39 PM

That would be illegal if they are in two places at the same time... if you are deleteing it off one xbox after copying then you are fine... and yes one way would be to ftp to your pc then to your bro's xbox, another would be to use a crossover cable and connect between the xboxs and finally the way I would do it is to fxp between the xboxes.

#3 BGiglio

BGiglio

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 01:45 AM

oh ok, so just make sure that I delete it from my xbox and put it to his?

Is it also illegal to go to blockbuster and rent a game and then copy it? I don't want to do anything illegal.

#4 sniepre

sniepre

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:apop, a23, clock dva, covenant, dismantled, f242, fla, haujobb, kmfdm, skinny puppy, tkk, vnv, :w:
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 20 August 2004 - 01:57 AM

as long as you delete the game files when the game is due back - say - if you have gamefly , you can copy the games local to your HDD to speed them up during play and not have to change the discs but its kinda pointless - you DO need to delete them when you mail the games back or return them to remain in compliance with copyright law (and ethics)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users