4 replies to this topic

#1 trentdadi

trentdadi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 06:32 AM

I was just curious as to how good the wooden sword would actually be fully upgraded. I had no idea that it would be this powerful. Is anyone else finding this weapon is making Ninja Gaiden too easy and not fun anymore? It wasnt even that hard to get. I just upgraded the vigoorian flails and with some practice, I was scoring 100 hit combos no problem.

#2 MoeMan949222

MoeMan949222

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 August 2004 - 07:55 AM

I got the stick but, i only have three upgrades as of now.

#3 lebriznon

lebriznon

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 08:56 AM

its not that good. its only good when you're almost dead and the letters glow. but of course, playing like that is risky. and its SOO expensive. fully upgraded dabilaro i found to be more worthwile as its MUCH cheaper, and is stronger than UF when its not glowing. only downside is that the combos are shorter.

and besides, i only found these big weapons useful against those red and blue big dragons.

#4 Jagosix

Jagosix

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 August 2004 - 10:14 AM

Hello, Yes the UF is one awesome weapon. Has n-e-1 played the With the new download updates yet ? I have & the Staff is an awesome weapon. People this game is harder than normal/HArd on the regular NinjaGaiden. The New Fiends are really agressive & faster. There are some parts of the game where they always respawn, so u just cant fight it out. U have to it hit & run. I have found the usual weapons as in the normal version, but is there more new weapons other than the bo-staff ? if so i would like to know how to obtain the others. thx

u can learn something from everybody smile.gif.

#5 trentdadi

trentdadi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 07:57 AM

That sounds awesome. I am trying to get live off my friend but he thinks my moded box will ban his subscription even with the chip turned off. Is it possible to make 2 live accounts on the same live subscription or whatever u call it. Some one was talkin about anyone being able to play on live, they just have to change their account name when their subscription runs out and they can keep playing on live for free, they just wont get to keep their records.

about the UF, I didnt know that it was stronger when you were almost dead. I just like the XYXXX combo. I am enjoying having all these different weapons. Its prolly why ninja gaiden is so much fun because the weapons all have their own unique style of fighting. You can be unstoppable with the dragon sword and be a newb with the flails at the same time, you have to practice with each weapon and learn all the combos which is half the fun of the game to me. I have the most fun tryin to see how high combos i can get with the flails. Took me a few hours just to save up enough to upgrade to UF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users