• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Koshi

Koshi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 03:16 PM

I accidentlly installed the M$ Dashboard live from the slayers 2.5 auto installer
and now I CANNOT Install any dashboards or any other auto installers like slayers Before I did this stupid thing dry.gif my xbox would read all my cd media just fine,But I am still able run Backup games from a cdrw/dvd-r.
I have a xecuter 2.3 Pro chip in my 1.0 ver. X-Box via wire solder and it seems the modchip is running fine since I am able to play my backed up games from cdrw/dvdr And I have basically gone through all The Forums hoping to find at least one answer or clue to my problem sad.gif .Please,Please can some one Help Thankyou

Would It be safer just to reinstall my xecuter 2.3 pro on a diff xbox or do I need to find the original cromwell bio and re flash the modchip before I even think of putting the modchip in different xbox?

Edited by Koshi, 22 August 2004 - 03:47 PM.

#2 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 22 August 2004 - 05:07 PM

there's this option :

create a HD Format disc and clear off the drive then start over

check out Scaramanga's guides in his signature.

#3 Koshi

Koshi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 06:33 PM

Thankyou for replying but the tutorial says Before starting your xbox must be chipped, flashed and have evolution-x running on it
I do not have evox runnning on my xbax I only have the M$dashboard modchip on or off.Can this be done if you do nto have evox running/installed I did luckily backup my c and e drives before this happened

#4 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 22 August 2004 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Koshi @ Aug 22 2004, 04:19 PM)
Would It be safer just to reinstall my xecuter 2.3 pro on a diff xbox or do I need to find the original cromwell bio and re flash the modchip before I even think of putting the modchip in different xbox?

to answer this question, once you flash your chip it's fine. you can install it into any x-box. no need to start over from scratch.

#5 Koshi

Koshi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 08:45 PM

well it took me 18hrs to realize hey I have Craxtion4 since I have made several games and put the on dvdrw's from the mulit game option in Craxtion4 and it seems to work after I messed up my dashboard.I wonderd why not try the multi game option to see if I can reboot evox or slayers guess what IT WORKED!!!! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users