BlkXtasy

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:37 PM

Guys - I'm looking to buy a modded xbox. I've already tried to buy a chip and use it but my disk drive is janky. I want a modded xbox that has everything I need right off the bat. I don't want to search for software and install them. If you have something under $200, let me know. I'm interested in purchasing the xbox Thursday. I've already been to websites, but the prices are ridiculous!! I don't want all the crazy, flashy upgrades. A large HD is wanted, plus the software already on it. I want to be able to go online by turning the chip off.

Thanks!

#2 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:49 PM

talk to pnl4427. im not sure if he ships out though. but its worth a try.

#3 Osanya

Osanya

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:16 PM

I think you're going to have a hard time finding an xbox + chip + large hdd for under $200. Yer at about $200 with just the xbox and chip. But good luck.

#4 BlkXtasy

BlkXtasy

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 August 2004 - 11:27 PM

I know that. I'm looking for those "Back to School" college students smile.gif I bought a chip (XBIT), which was a total waste of money and time. It only worked on my older xbox, which has a messed up Thompson disk drive. I cleaned the lens, it works so so. Thus, I'm tired of wasting my time and I want a modded xbox.

I just really want to develop Java apps on it, copy movies I download to it (I'm tired of hooking my laptop up), copy games (those non-live games I play) and that's really about it. I already have xbox music mixer, so I really don't need to copy music over.

Can anyone help??? smile.gif

I'm negotiable. I just get paid Thursday and want to buy it then before bills start to kick back in.

Thanks for any help. I'm also looking on ebay and there's alot of people with modded xboxs...I couldn't believe it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users