• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mwojo586

mwojo586

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 12:37 PM

What reason is there that my apps will not load. I have everything else set up but no Apps on my Xbox. I know how to FTP to either the E:\apps or F:\apps, but when I restart my xbox and I try to load them, it will either freeze or the loading screen will disapear and it will return to the main dash screen like nothing ever happened. The only one that works is PxHDD loader to back up games. But even the backed up games dont work sometimes. Any suggestion is welcomed.

#2 mwojo586

mwojo586

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 03:12 PM

bUMP

#3 mwojo586

mwojo586

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:13 PM

This is where I stand on another board..

I recently had to reinstall my dash and fomat my f: due to some corrupted game files. After getting everything working again so my Xbox starts up normally, I also realize that my apps were deleted in the format. Now whenever I try to send and App through FTP to E:\Apps or F:\Apps it will show as if that install worked but wont load the application. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a fix for it? I ahev also had troulble backing up my games.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:14 am
Post subject: Some background information...

Can you give us a bit of background information?
What BIOS and DASH are you using?
Is your Hard Drive locked?
And are you using DVD2XBOX to back stuff up?
Did you perform a Hard drive upgrade?
If so, what did you use to perform that upgrade?

I am assuming that you are able to see in the Dash's menu your applications.
However you are just unable to execute them, correct?

Thanks,
Clintec.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:20 am
Post subject:

Yes you are correct. I am using the evox m7 bios and the evox dash version 3935. My hard drive is currently unlocked (i think, i am at work so I cant check). I used PxHDD to back up my games onto the hard drive. And no I have not dont a Hard drive Upgrade. I dont know how to use Dvd2Xbox but if I get it to work I would since I have heard it is the best program to use. Any more info needed let me know.

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:23 am
Post subject:

Also, I have heard of certain Dash's/bios do not work with certain Xbox versions. I dont know how to tell what xbox version I am using. I don't know if that matters at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users