• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 devilboy667

devilboy667

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:21 PM

Hey im new to Xbox moddin I have PC expirience and can sodder so I was wondering whitch chip to buy.

Im in Canada so not all chips are avalible

Im looking for a chip that will let me record games. I have no live connection because i am poor.

thats all really.

any recomendations?

thanx

Devil boY 667 muhaha.gif

#2 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 August 2004 - 12:14 AM

Hey im new to Xbox moddin I have PC expirience and can sodder so I was wondering whitch chip to buy.

Im in Canada so not all chips are avalible

There is no perfect chip for anyone. Its a matter of choice. All chips basically function the same. Basically, just pick one. If you are interested in comparing them, there are thorough reviews available on this page: http://x-scene.com/hardware.php

Im looking for a chip that will let me record games. I have no live connection because i am poor.

What exactly do you mean by record games? I assume that you mean save games to the (probably larger) hard drive or make DVDR backups. That all depends on the BIOS (all recent bios can do that), which is the software that you yourself put on the chip. Most chips are basically the same because of this.

Chips just allow you to load an alternate bios. The alternate bios allows you to run programs not approved by MS. Those programs determine what you can do with your xbox, not the chip itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users