• Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:48 PM

Read ALL of the General FAQs FIRST!
General FAQs
General FAQs
General FAQs

Q: Does it support the USB mouse/keyboard?

A: Yes

Q: I can't get Atari 5200 games to work or the controller doesn't seem to do anything.

A: First, read the included documentation. (It is also available on this website.) Then read
the General FAQs for step-by-step instructions on how to configure controllers. Lastly,
here is a post from "room88" that may help some people:<p>

The 5200 controller had a "Start", "Pause", and "Reset" button. Also many of the Atari published titles for the console (Such as Pacman, MsPacman, Joust, DigDug, etc) used the "*" and "#" buttons to choose game options such as difficulty and no. of players.<p>

So to get it working.. here are the emulator definitions and how they correspond to the 5200 controller.<p>

5200 START = Map to either 4, F, or H (I use 4)<br>
5200 * = Map to "Atari Key"<br>
5200 # = Map to N<br>
5200 Reset = map to cold reboot or warm reboot<br>
5200 Pause = 9

Q: When I load any atari roms, the screen turns blue (letterbox) and stops. I can exit out to the main atarixlbox menu, but i can't get ANY of the roms to work.

A: It's either not an Atari 5200 game image or you have not read the included documentation.

Q: How do I load ROMs with the .bin extension? These ROMs work with Stellax fine.

A: StellaX is an Atari 2600 emulator. AtariXLBox emulates the Atari 800/130/5200. They're completely different systems.

Edited by XPort, 28 August 2004 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users