15 replies to this topic

#1 XPort

XPort

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:13 PM

This is the main discussion thread for the most recent version of SMSPlusX.

Use this thread to do any of the following:

Ask a question about SMSPlusX
Report a bug about SMSPlusX
Submit a feature request for SMSPlusX

Do not use this thread to post about projects other than SMSPlusX.
Do not post questions/bug reports/feature requests without first reading the FAQs for SMSPlusX.
Do not ask where these projects can be downloaded.

Rule violators will get one warning. After that, you will be temporarily or permanently banned depending on the situation. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but it has taken me a cumulatively long time to write the FAQs for these projects. If you cannot do me the courtesy of taking the time to read them, then I do not want you posting here.

This thread will be pruned/cleaned periodically. If you had a question in this thread and it is now gone, then it was either in violation of the rules or your answer can now be found in the FAQs section.

#2 Master_Chiefzor

Master_Chiefzor

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 04:24 AM

if I recall correctly, smsplusX doesn't support using the lightgun in any controller port except the first one. I don't know if that's something that could be changed, but if it can, I'd greatly appreciate it, because I have a power button for my xbox on my memory card and the mod makes using the light gun in the first controller port impossible.

#3 Ja33a

Ja33a

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:32 AM

Does SMSplusX support 'SEGA' Master System II Games? Cause I have 1 of 3 version of 'Alex Kidd in Mircle World' (where at the intermission screen he eats a hamburger). Only found in the BIOS of the Mastert System II. With this ROM it just stays at the SEGA logo using SMSplusX, With all computer emulators it works great. Thanx

ja33a@msn.com

#4 zero5

zero5

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 01:57 PM

wink.gif test with the pc emulator

#5 Edy

Edy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 10:33 AM

Hey! The voices dont sound? Alex Kit in the Miracle World dont sound voice, per example.

Sorry, dont speak english. :S

#6 TwigFigure

TwigFigure

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 February 2006 - 10:31 AM

Let's see...

There is no difference in the MS1 and MS2 apart from the look of them (and the parts, but they play the same).

I have an MS2 with AK in Miracle World built in, and there are no voices in it. I have the ROM aswell, it works fine in SMSplusX. Try to find the ROM of the cartridge.

#7 snoopyk

snoopyk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:54 PM

I have bought M9-lightgun for xbox and I had found, that it works in SMSplusX fine, but except the game Shooting Gallery. All versions of this game aren't working for me.. The game is working, but don't respond with lightgun. Please could this be repaired in next release of SMSplusX? I would like to play this game with lightgun on xbox.

Sorry my english is very very bad sad.gif

Edited by snoopyk, 26 February 2006 - 05:02 PM.

#8 Edy

Edy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:01 PM

The digital voices do not sound now in the emulator not of head that games have voices, but those that have them, does not reproduce another old emulators but of xbox if they have reproduction of digital voices, but the SMSplus nothing.

Sorry my english ... sad.gif

#9 TwigFigure

TwigFigure

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:10 PM

Oh, you mean that the sound effects don't play or something?

#10 shadowth

shadowth

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

Xport:

A better FM synth controlling option would be nice.

I donīt know how to explain that well but, if a rom has FM sequences in it, enable it always as default, not just for jap roms...

It is weird that some US games have it and it plays (like Kenseiden) but Iīve did everything I could to patch the JAP Phantasy Star Rom with a translation so I could play it with FM music and it never worked...

Dunno, itīs not necessary but, if itīs not hard to work on it, it would be very nice! =)

Thanks!

#11 Edy

Edy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:11 PM

Sounds FX work, the problem correctly comes from the digital voices of some determined games, but some games that have digital voices the emulator not reproduce them, simply do not sound, but the rest of sounds and music work perfectly, is as if the option of digital voices was deactivated by defect.

(I use the translator of Google, sorry ...)

#12 Jagasian

Jagasian

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

Support for goodmerge'd .7z ROM collections would be nice. Also it would be nice to have FTP support, as sometimes it seems to be easier to get an FTP server working across a LAN than buggy old SAMBA.

#13 3rdman

3rdman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:06 AM

Why are Game Gear roms looking all funky for me? The Bios boots fine and then when the game boots all the colors are mixed up or missing. Anybody have this problem?

#14 JLsoft

JLsoft

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

SMSPlusX has been replaced by MekaX...try using that. :)

#15 Cospefogo

Cospefogo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:31 PM

And I was wondering - Why Xport-Man just got back to work
on a so old emulator? (Since we already have MekaX V1)...

Than I realized this is one of the older topics coming back
from the grave!

Undeads! Undeads! They are among us!
(c:

Cheers,
C.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users