7 replies to this topic

#1 Ashramz

Ashramz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 12:48 AM

hi ! just saw that post... is that a joke that rip off everybody ??? or its real.. if anyone one day know if it works well.. tell me.. id would like to know.. im not sure that he is a good dealer.. its easy to rip off someone...

thanks in advance

btw : whats Cod? i never done it before .. im from Canada.. so.. does it works well?

#2 kkattfish

kkattfish

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 January 2003 - 01:05 AM

c.o.d. = cash on delivery beerchug.gif

#3 CZECH

CZECH

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 01:06 AM

That guy will be gone soon.....I would never advertise the fact that I have EVERY Dreamcast, Playstation, Playstation2 and Xbox game backed up

#4 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 January 2003 - 01:07 AM

COD means cash on delivery. That sounds safe but he could just send you a box with a brick in it because you don't get to open it before you pay the postman. Also, my concern would be more with M$ getting my name off his list when he gets arrested. M$ doesn't play around like Sony, that guy is going to prison.

#5 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 01:08 AM

Damn, all 3 of us responded within 1 minute of each other.

#6 blueinfinity

blueinfinity

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 24 January 2003 - 04:41 AM

idiot

#7 Ashramz

Ashramz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 04:59 PM

thanks... well.. i dont think ill deal with him !

#8 jerome187

jerome187

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 05:47 PM

Disclaimer:

1) These services are being provided to backup software you claim to own.

2) If you sell your original software you by law agree to destroy the backup of that title.

3) You take full responsibility for your actions and I am in no in way responsible for what you do.

4) If you do not own the original do not buy the backup.

5) These services are allowed by law under section 117 of the U.S. copyright law and you are entitled to these services.

6) I do not condone piracy, I simply provide a backup service. By dealing with me I assume you own an original copy.

7) I am actually being compensated for the service rather then on the contents of the disc.

By reading this disclaimer, please understand that I cannot be held responsible for any outcome. How you use the cd's is up to you. In the end you will be responsible for
your actions. After reading this disclaimer, you do not agree with everything stated please do not proceed any further. I will not knowingly sell any discs to anyone who plans to use them without owning the original disc.

think that'll work when he gets arrested? rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users