No replies to this topic

#1 XPort

XPort

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 August 2004 - 04:51 PM

The purpose of this forum is to provide (and collect) information on all of the projects I've done. If you wish to post a bug/feature request or if you want to ask a question about one of the projects I've done, then please do so in the appropriate "Current Discussion" topic. (You can view the list of discussion topics from the pinned thread.) The rules for the discussion threads are as follows:

Do not use the discussion threads to post about projects other than the topic of the thread.

Do not post questions, bug reports, or feature requests without first reading the FAQs for the appropriate project and the General FAQs.

Do not ask where these projects can be downloaded.

All bug requests, feature requests, and questions about a particular project should always be posted in the appropriate "current discussion" thread.

If you have a request for a new project or port, please post it in the pinned "Requests For New Projects" thread. Do not create new topics for these types of requests.

You can feel free to create new topics if you feel that no "current discussion" topic is the appropriate place for your comment/question.

Rule violators will get one warning. After that, you will be temporarily or permanently banned depending on the situation. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but at least 75% of all the user-posted comments/questions to my old website would have violated at least one of the above rules. I don't want to have to continually weed out these forums when I am trying to address bugs, feature requests, and questions. That's just tedious grunt-work and is no fun whatsoever.

Thanks for understanding and play nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users