X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:xboxs, music and electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 24 January 2003 - 03:41 PM

MOD//CASE
If you are looking for an easy, undetectable (works online) mod solution to your playstation2 look no further. I have tons of Ps2 Fliptop Modcases and the swap magic disks. It takes 10 minutes to install and you will be able to play all of your import cd/dvds and legal backup cd/dvds. There are three colors to pick from : Blue, Black and White. They work on all models. I will ship it to you for $26 dollars with free s/h to anywhere in the usa. E-mail me if you have any questions
Thanks,
Jamie
modcase@aol.com

#2 jerome187

jerome187

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 12:15 AM

how do these work? i assume you have to swap and stuff? how much are the swap magic disks? can you explain how these work a little plaese? thanks

#3 RSX_Integra

RSX_Integra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 12:51 AM

i can explain that for u

go Here or =http://www.ps2ownz.com]Here

the first link is the main site for ps2covers. look thru and u'll see everything uneed to know

second is a place to join for a forum such as this, xbox-scene, but ps2ownz is for ps2 only smile.gif

RSX

#4 Alkaline

Alkaline

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 02:00 AM

these flip tops suck ass.

IF you have a v5 or higher ps2, get a no solder mod instead, you won't have to open up your dvd-drive and remove the black cover.

mods4less.com has a deal for 35.00 that includes the swap discs and no solder plugin mod.

the only ps2 units this is any usefull is for the japanese units, (early models) but unfortunatley the cover does not support these consoles! So no, it does not support all consoles. Auto, the maker himself said so, so don't argue with me about this tongue.gif.

#5 jerome187

jerome187

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 03:13 AM

i have a v4 PS2. these do kinda suck, you still need a gameshark or action replay to play PSOne games, and it cant play dvd rips either, or ANY 80 minute cd-r's. think i might just have a messiah put in. maybe... anyone know anything about PS2 online? can they detect modchips? i want to play FF11 (if it ever comes out in the US)

Edited by jerome187, 25 January 2003 - 03:15 AM.

#6 RSX_Integra

RSX_Integra

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 05:53 AM

well i suggest that u get a messiah2 if u can solder wink.gif

RSX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users