• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:50 PM

All items for sale only - No trades. Email me at tomvs123@yahoo.com for the fastest response.

Playstation 2:
$169 Modded Playstaion 2 system with a Duo2/Mars III modchip. Enables you to play PS2 and PS1 backups and imports (may not play some anti-mod ps1 games). Includes a controller, a/v cable, and power cable. Professionally modded and comes with a 30 day warranty.

I also have one network adapter available for $20 extra if you buy a PS2 system. The network install CD is not included, but you do not need this to install a hard drive for HDLoader or HDAdvance.

Clearance Xbox system:
$129 - TSOP modded Xbox system/Digital Audio out. I received this Xbox with a severly damaged a/v port and had to remove it and make new A/V outs. The L/R audio outs no longer worked, so this xbox only had a coaxial digital audio out. This is a great deal if you plan on using your xbox with a digital audio receiver anyway. There is only one video out and one coax digital audio out as you can see in this picture: http://www.vyrus.net...digitalxbox.jpg . I planned on adding an s-video out, but do not know where to buy one of these - please email me if you have one that I could buy or know where I can get one.

Xbox Parts:
$29 Faulty Xbox Philips dvd drive. This drive will not read any disc, but it is a mechanical problem and not a problem with the laser (I've tried the laser in another drive and it worked). This drive will open, take in a disc, then click over and over as it tries to align the dvd laser. If you've fixed similar problems before, this may be a good deal for you. Also, if you know how to fix this problem, but don't want to purchase it, let me know and It would be greatly appreciated smile.gif Shipping should be around $6 in the U.S.

Also, two small stubs of plastic were broken off inside the drive when I first opened it. I no longer have these, but the rest of the drive is intact.

Xbox:
$155 - Used/Refurbished Modded Xbox system with 30 day warranty These are sold as soon as I get them, so If you're interested in one, let me know and I can put you on a contact list.

$245 - Brand New Modded Xbox system with a Samsung/Philips DVD drive and an Xecuter 2.6 modchip. I'm now offering new systems as I no longer have a good supplier of used/refurbished systems. This is a brand new 1.6 xbox with an xecuter modchip and software pre-installed. Comes with box, manuals and all acessories.

This system also includes a free hard drive upgrade if you buy the drive and send it to me or pre-pay for a drive and have me order it. I charge you nothing extra for the drive, but it will take about 1 week for me to receive it after I order one. Email me if you'd like a quote on a system with a drive.

Game system Shipping/Handling:
Fedex insured ground shipping is $10-$12 in the U.S. and about $20 to Canada. There is no handling fee. Message me with your zip code for exact prices.

Xbox mod services:

$45 Basic mod. This includes bios install, apps install, and hard drive upgrade. When you get it back, you'll be ready to load up a backup and play. Only works on 1.0-1.5 xboxes.

+$35 add an xecuter 2.6 modchip with external switches. Needed if you plan on playing on xbox live.

PS2 mod services:

$65 Basic mod. This includes a DUO2 or similar modchip and enables you to play PS2 and PSX backups. Includes a 30 day guarantee.

I've had lots of happy customers and you can be one too! My feedback: http://www.heatware....al.php?id=12258
http://cgi2.ebay.com...userid=tomvs123
http://cgi2.ebay.com...userid=judy9056

My old threads (please do not post in my old threads):
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=245688
http://forums.xbox-s...pic=224813&st=0

Warranty information:
You will have a 30 day warranty beginning on the day you receive the xbox or PS2 that covers damage during shipment or problems with the xbox while under nomal use. If the power supply fails, if the modchip fails, if the system does not boot correctly, or if the Xbox FRAGS, I will replace or repair the system for free. Within the 30 day period, you must pay shipping costs to me, and I will pay shipping costs back to you.

The Xbox samsung and philips drives are fully protected against disc read errors and failure, so if there are any problems, they will be replaced for free. Thomson dvd drives are expected to have a few disc read errors, but in the case where your thomson dvd drive can't read any game or media at all, it will be replaced for free within the warranty period.

The PS2 dvd drives can easily wear down and die over time if you use cheap dvd/cd media. The 30 day warranty is valid only if you use high quality media with the modded PS2.

The serial numbers of all parts are recorded and my markings are placed on major parts (including the dvd laser mechanism) to protect me from people who want to swap out their old broken parts to get my warranty. If you buy a system, and send it back for warranty repair and I find it has been tampered with or have had parts swapped, you will be charged $15 to have the system sent back to you and the warranty will be no longer valid.

And for as long as you own the Xbox or PS2, I will perform cheap or free service repair on it and will always give you advice on how to upgrade or repair the system.

All video game systems I sell are used or refurbished and include a 30 day warranty. Systems are cleaned and tested before they're shipped to you.

Non-CC paypal payment recommended. I also accept moneygram, western union and money orders. I can accept credit card paypal payments, but I must pass the paypal fee on to you. Email me at tomvs123@yahoo.com with any questions.

Edited by Tomvs123, 10 October 2004 - 03:13 AM.

#2 exzapel

exzapel

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 September 2004 - 03:53 PM

are you taking trades?

#3 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 03:38 PM

No trades please smile.gif

Edited by Tomvs123, 08 September 2004 - 05:42 AM.

#4 M-K-E!

M-K-E!

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 September 2004 - 04:34 PM

ill trade you a working ps2 v2, new laser installed 6 month's ago, and a broken ps2 v7, disk read error. for a modded ps2.... and i have an sbox modchip installed in the working one (all ps1 backup's, swap trick for ps2 backup's and can boot dvd-rips)...

both ps2's have been opened, and both are missing the dvd tray cover's but that's just cosmetic..... also the broken one need's a new controller ribbon cable, the one it it not got ripped by the person i got it off of so only player 1 and player 1 mem card slot work's, no player 2 stuff.....

Edited by M-K-E!, 04 September 2004 - 04:36 PM.

#5 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:58 PM

up!

#6 quartern8

quartern8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 01:12 AM

Would you trade me a premodded xbox with an executer chip (that I will provide) for a 1.0 xbox with 2 broken traces (D0 and the on to the right of it)? The 1.0 has everything included (a\v cable and power cable, Thomson dvd drive, WD hard drive). I can give you pictures if you need.

#7 exzapel

exzapel

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 September 2004 - 03:48 PM

B. Ump the third

#8 cypherdog

cypherdog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

Hey guys I'm just here to write a raving review for Tom123. I ordered an xbox with a 200GB harddrive, a 2.3b mod, and a Samsung drive for $343 bucks. That's the cheapest I could find anywhere. Tom123 ordered the drive, installed it, and shipped it out the day after the drive came in. It all happened so fast that by the time I decided to do the "check up, please god don't let this guy rip me off " email, it was already on it's way to my house! Now the only problem I had from the whole thing, had absolutely nothing to do with Tom. The freaking Fedex guy delivered it to the wrong house. However, luckily I managed to get it the next day, untouched. (THANK GOD). I would suggest making sure someone has to sign for it ( requesting a signature). Just in case the FEDEX guy decides to drop it off at somebody's frontdoor, when nobody is home.
Had I thought to ask Tom to do it, I'm sure he would have. He was a delight to work with, and I'll probably have a few more jobs coming his way real soon.

Oh, and BTW. I played HALO on this thing for about 8 hours straight yesterday ( what I would consider a decent burn in) and the actual box works without a hitch! and on top of that I have yet had the need to install any actual software, since Tom does that for you. He also includes a nice little printed off pamphlet full of quick start up information. Like what all your partitions are for, which ones to fill with useless information, and which one to not go near with a 1000 foot poll. Last little note, he packs the box like it's going WAR!! so you shouldn't have any problems with it arriving damaged.

Well thanks Tom,
I'll be back!!!!
Jim

Edited by cypherdog, 06 September 2004 - 06:10 PM.

#9 quartern8

quartern8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 05:21 PM

YGPM tom

#10 bad_dawg

bad_dawg

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 09:18 PM

I'm looking for a modded ps2 like you have .
Will trade a fully working dell laptop p2 300mhz with alot of extra stuff like cd rom,floopy drive docking station and usb apater.

#11 secresh1t

secresh1t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:44 PM

YGPM

#12 Tomvs123

Tomvs123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:36 AM

Sorry, but I can no longer accept any trades! It just takes too much time to deal with damaged systems and there's not actually anything that I want smile.gif

If your system is damaged and you want it modded, I will still mod it and repair it for you at my normal price (If I'm able to easily fix it without buying new parts, that is).

And thanks for the good review, cypherdog! Be sure to let me know if you ever have any qestions or problems with your xbox.

Edited by Tomvs123, 08 September 2004 - 05:38 AM.

#13 secresh1t

secresh1t

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:45 AM

BuMp wink.gif

#14 fmstatic

fmstatic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:25 PM

question, can you play games from the hard drive with a modded ps2 like you can on an xbox? I have a modded xbox and my friend has just a regular ps2, and is looking to mod his ps2 or buy one modded.

#15 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:35 PM

yes u can, u need the hd loader.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users