4 replies to this topic

#1 DMagic1

DMagic1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 10:06 AM

I searched and couldnt get an answer to my problem. I installed my matrix in a v1.1 and it was flashed with EvoXD6. I got the green then red flash on the LED of the chip. I switched to mode 2 and put all the parts back. I booted the Evo disk and got the blue logo then the Evo menu. I ftp to the xbox and made the changes as the tutorial states. I removed the Evo disk and booted the xbox. I get the blue logo then the 13 or 16 error screen with a flashing green to red xbox eject button. I return the original dashboard and still get the 13 or 16 error if the chip is inside. Could the chip be still misaligned if I can boot the Evo disk and I get the color changed logo?

#2 crl50384

crl50384

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 05:53 PM

what your problem is that you have flashed a version of evox-d6 bios which boots the dash from either the E: drie or F: drive, and because you havent got a dash installed on any of these drives, you get error 13

so what you need to do , is to put your evo-x dash files onto your e or f drive
OR
flash a normal d6 bios which boots off C:

hope this helped!

#3 DMagic1

DMagic1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 04:41 AM

Thanks for the info. Someone on IRC finally told me the same thing. I was banging my head for 7 hours and didnt know what to do.

#4 newbie24

newbie24

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 11:32 PM

i was wondering i ahve a version 1.0 xbox and can i flash my matrix with a version 1.1 bios this is the bios i want to flash it with ------> X2_v1_noani_blue_F

that means evox will boot from the f: drive? cause i am tryi9ng to make a dual boot mode (mod/retial)

#5 crl50384

crl50384

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 January 2003 - 05:18 PM

yeh , thats an F drive boot bios...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users