• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nyijedi

nyijedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 04:31 AM

I've done a softmod on an older XBOX w/ problems, and I'm about to purchase a new XBOX and I was wondering how difficult it is to softmod the new system. I haven't been keeping up w/ all of the stuff going on lately, so I was hoping to just get a general response as to whether or not it is a real pain to softmod the newer systems. Thanks a lot.

#2 nyijedi

nyijedi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 04:32 AM

I meant to say WITHOUT problems, not with problems for the older version...

#3 eh.

eh.

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Location:exploit related treasure hunts; finds re. MAEEE, UDE2 + "UD-eh!" per UXE, UEEE, UDDEE, UDDAE & Ndure
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 September 2004 - 04:56 AM

"General soft modding answers" are provide inside the pinned "Tutorials Here" post. The memcard UDE/UDE2 install is highly recommended; generally it's not a pain at all eh.

#4 JimmyGoon

JimmyGoon

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2004 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (nyijedi @ Sep 5 2004, 05:34 AM)
I've done a softmod on an older XBOX w/ problems, and I'm about to purchase a new XBOX and I was wondering how difficult it is to softmod the new system. I haven't been keeping up w/ all of the stuff going on lately, so I was hoping to just get a general response as to whether or not it is a real pain to softmod the newer systems. Thanks a lot.

@ eh. Its a simple question. Its a simple answer. Just answer it

@ the author. yes UDE(2) is perfect except in RARE instances it has troubles playing certain games...

#5 triggernum5

triggernum5

X-S Messiah

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 September 2004 - 04:39 PM

Simple questions aside, if you don't read about what you are doing, then you're going to have problems. Without proper understanding it can be a real pain..
Almost as much of a pain as reading anything Jimmy Goon posts with his big obnoxious animated sig..

#6 Flame2k

Flame2k

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:17 PM

Check out UDE2 and the new bios loaders. follow the tutorials carefully and u should be ok

#7 JimmyGoon

JimmyGoon

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (triggernum5 @ Sep 5 2004, 05:42 PM)
Simple questions aside, if you don't read about what you are doing, then you're going to have problems. Without proper understanding it can be a real pain..
Almost as much of a pain as reading anything Jimmy Goon posts with his big obnoxious animated sig..

thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users