• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Illsley

Illsley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:\\\/// |||))) ///\\\ \\\/// <br>//_/\_\\ ||_|)_)) \\_\/_// //_/\_\\
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:29 AM

Hey

I love the game....BUT when I change a sound setting, say in-menu music...and then saves my settings, when i start the game again, the audio settings havent been saved....all other settings have but not the audio..... dry.gif

Anyone?

#2 BLoTt0_AI

BLoTt0_AI

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:25 AM

I'm having a weird problem as well, when I change my control config and save it the controls are back to default the next game. However, when I enter the menu the changes I made previously are still listed. Once I exit the menu they are then changed.

#3 Illsley

Illsley

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:\\\/// |||))) ///\\\ \\\/// <br>//_/\_\\ ||_|)_)) \\_\/_// //_/\_\\
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 09 September 2004 - 09:16 AM

But if you change the volume of the menu music and saves your profile, is it still changed the next time you start the game?

#4 netlink

netlink

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:38 PM

My audio seems to be fine now that I messed with it about 10 times, just make sure when you save your changes that it asks you if you want to OVERWRITE your current save? Especially in the cusom music mode (press the start button after you made your changes and choose SAVE). biggrin.gif

My current problem is that I can't seem to find where in the menus to change the FIGHT music. Any one know where it's hidden? mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users