3 replies to this topic

#1 Rambytes

Rambytes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 January 2003 - 11:50 PM

Sorry for my english...

A friend have try to install a Matrix in a 1.1 Xbox, and the person who install modchip is not a pro, but know many thing in the installation of Matrix modchip (have install many Matrix in many xbox)

He try many many different BIOS, but when the xbox boot, got error... (he don't tell me the error code or message)

Why the Matrix don't work with all kind of bios and got no result.

Any idea?

#2 explicitlyrics100

explicitlyrics100

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Interests:everything
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 January 2003 - 12:49 AM

erm a few quick idea, one you may need to clean the xbox mb with a bit of alcohol or steel wool, 2 you may need to put it in mode 1 and see whether it flashes green. Then you could try checking everything was pushed in firmly again on reconnection. Then you could try using 3.6bios not d.6 (some xboxes dont like d.6). hopefully not but the last thing i can think of is that your chip is broken. soz Chris

#3 ASheva10

ASheva10

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 06:14 AM

when you instal matrix on v 1.1 the green flashing light doesn't always mean that it's installed properly.

#4 nautiazn85

nautiazn85

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 27 January 2003 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Rambytes @ Jan 25 2003, 11:50 PM)
Sorry for my english...

A friend have try to install a Matrix in a 1.1 Xbox, and the person who install modchip is not a pro, but know many thing in the installation of Matrix modchip (have install many Matrix in many xbox)

He try many many different BIOS, but when the xbox boot, got error... (he don't tell me the error code or message)

Why the Matrix don't work with all kind of bios and got no result.

Any idea?

mhmm... install it yourself. Read the instructions. Don't trust your friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users