Kafluke

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:15 PM

Since I have spent countless weeks searching for an answer for my Bond EorN problem with no success, I have decided to post a real fix for this game as I'm sure there are many of you out there just like me where almost all suggestions failed.

First off I read every damn post on these forums for fixes for this. I tried DVD2XBOX to back up my game, HDDLoader, patching with the fixes on the web, manually patching the 2 xbes with craxtion. Somebody even suggested backing up the game with DVD2XBOX then opening up the xbes with a prog that lets you change the regions. Well, needless to say that nothing worked. I finally was successful in backing up the game and I'm not quite sure why nobody suggested this solution months ago. Anyway I know that you all are sick of seeing posts on this but since I had such a freakin hard time finding an answer I thought I might indulge those with my same problem with a solid no blull solution. And here it is:

Install Complex Tools 1.6 to xbox and use it to back up your 007: EorN. At the end when it says it's patched the xbe file, press "A" so it can also patch the driving.xbe file. When its done it will say its all done. If you can't get Complex tools to move up and down through your menus or respond to pressing the "A" button, that just means that you're an idiot like I was and aren't using the 1st controller.

That's it. Worked like a charm for me. Anyway thanks to all you out there for sitting through another post about Bond EorN but I think that it was needed.

#2 vipergts619

vipergts619

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:08 AM

Nice, I'll have to try that since I have a friend bugging me about that one.

#3 Kafluke

Kafluke

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 05:06 PM

someone was looking for this again so I bumped

#4 Eire

Eire

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 10:00 AM

Where can I download Complex Tools 1.6??

#5 kingb123

kingb123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 12:27 PM

"THe usual places." I'll try it this afternoon and let you know if it works for me. I should just put COmplexTools in the F/Applications folder, right?

#6 Osama

Osama

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:12 PM

Is it illegal to post links to xbe files here? I have a set that should fix all your problems.

#7 foozxc

foozxc

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 October 2004 - 04:57 PM

BUMP!

Maybe this can be pinned or added to one of the tutorial/help sections!

#8 Kafluke

Kafluke

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 09:59 PM

The patched xbe files didn't work for me. I tried everything and the only thing that worked for me was complex tools.

It doesn't really matter where you put the files as long as you have room and you have it configured in your dashboard. Or you could just go to file manager and load the prog there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users