5 replies to this topic

#1 dankduke

dankduke

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 07:16 AM

having trouble in my softmod getting the emulators to read and the apps to show up...XMBMP havin trouble showing as well...i thoguht the code was right...

but its diff than a modded sys...as the dash is in e:\dashboard

can someone help or post theirs...

lastly how would i make avalaunch the dash instead of evox...is it the ava.xbe or default.xbe

thanks danks

#2 helfire

helfire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 07:24 AM

just ftp to the box goto e:\dashboard rename default.xbe to evo.xbe, copy avalaunch over , rename whateveravais.xbe to default.xbe, configure ava's .ini file to your likeing and reboot, I just did it 2 times yesterday and worked great.

#3 dankduke

dankduke

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 07:51 AM

ava has two xbe's

avalaunch.xbe and default.xbe

i know i can rename it...could you post your xml file for ava....so i can use that...my softmod is diff from the modded xbox i have so im kinda stuck...not good at this stuff at all..

thanks

danks

#4 helfire

helfire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 04:32 PM

the default ini will scan e:\apps and f:\apps and e:\games and f:\games

just put your apps in one of thouse spots and games in the other and you'll be fine.

ava only has 1 xbe that i've ever seen. see if they are both exactly the same size, then they are probably the same file and it wouldnt matter which one you used.

if you used ltools to softmod you can just boot up by hitting the eject button to get to the ltools screen if you mess up.

#5 Trevante

Trevante

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 11 September 2004 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (dankduke @ Sep 11 2004, 08:19 AM)
having trouble in my softmod getting the emulators to read and the apps to show up...XMBMP havin trouble showing as well...i thoguht the code was right...

but its diff than a modded sys...as the dash is in e:\dashboard

can someone help or post theirs...

lastly how would i make avalaunch the dash instead of evox...is it the ava.xbe or default.xbe

thanks danks

Is this for a friend or someone else? Just wondering, cuz I looked at your sig and it says you have an xbit, so I'm wondering why you're trying to set up a softmod on an already modded Xbox.

#6 dankduke

dankduke

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 06:51 AM

friend and i got everythign to work fine...

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users