Is there a way to share files between 2 xbox's??? both are modded

#2 thesnake999

thesnake999

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 04:22 AM

I think that that is possible with Avalaunch dashboard and a crossover cable, not absolutly sure.

#3 GoukiX

GoukiX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:X Factor RIP...
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 13 September 2004 - 05:06 AM

i wish to know if this is possible too blink.gif

#4 thesnake999

thesnake999

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

ALso you if you have a router you can connect both to your router and then connect to both of them a once. Then just drag and drop, I've done that, Works great.

#5 johnhandy

johnhandy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:38 AM

It's easiest if both Xbox's have Avalaunch installed. Just hook them up to the same network or with a crossover cable.

#6 b-gates

b-gates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Interests:My girl<br>BMX<br>Snowboarding<br>Weed<br>Turntablism (scratching records)<br>Punk<br>xbox<br>Conspiracy theories
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 September 2004 - 10:29 AM

I've found the Avalaunch way is the easiest.

First assign both xboxes different IPs in the xml file for Avalaunch.

EG - make one 192.168.0.2 and the other 192.168.0.3. To do this you need basic knowledge of FTP (using FlashFXP for example) and how to edit xml files on your pc before transfering them back toy uor xbox.

Either that or you can simply connect both xboxes with a crossover cable. Then boot to avalaunch, go to settings>network setting, choose the "auto settings for xbox to xbox transfer" or whatever it says, reboot and it should have worked.

No go into File manager and choose "switch to remote" and the other xbox should appear as a little icon with the xboxes name beside it, click it to open the drives and transfer away.

Something to remember is the xbox your transfering TO has to be in the LEFT payne of Avalaunch's file manager.

Sorry if this makes no sense but it's 1st thing Monday morning and my head is still fried from the weekend.

I'm sure there's a tutorial in the tutorials section,or on xbox100 or somewhere.

Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users