• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Capslock2004

Capslock2004

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:11 AM

I have a corrupt XBOX Drive and i wanted to rebuild the c drive when i select option 2 it says NO xbox partion table found. So i went to option 5 to wipe current FatX partion tables then i choose option 1 to build a new XBOX Hd from scratch when i go there it says "we will now search dev/hda/ for an xbox partion table....
No XBOX Partion table found on /dev/hda
Drive is not locked but locking is enabled....
Press any key to abort operation...." Is it even makeing the partion i let it sit for 30 mins but nothing happend so i just aborted it.

I am not sure whats going on i made the xboxhdm cd correctly at least i think i did. and im using the Slayers C: drive and i put that in the c folder within the linux dir before i made the iso. im using xboxhdm v. 1.9 I would greatly apprecate any thoughts on this. I am stumped in what to do. I even bought a modchip thinking that it would fix my problem its an Xecuter 2.3B lite. My inital problem was a softmod gone bad and now i cant play xbox games i can only play audio cds and when i go to copy the audio cd to the hd it says you have reached your limit of audio tracks. So i have come to the conclusion that my xbox hd is corrupt and i need to rebuild it. i have an xbox v. 1.0 and its the retail HD 8 gigs or so in size. Oh ya by the way i have the hd key and the locking password. Thank you all for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users