4 replies to this topic

#1 Speedo

Speedo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 August 2002 - 12:48 PM

EvoX 2.2 has been out for a while now. Can someone from the EvoX team post when a new version is coming out and if there is coming out a new one. And also what features to expect. Just give us something to look forward to ... please!

Best Regards

Speedo

#2 b16mcc

b16mcc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Mods - PS2 - Movies - The Web In General
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 08 August 2002 - 12:51 PM

I shouldn't think the guyz at Evo would go public on their intentions before their code was ready.

Although I do look forward myself to more dev on the bios front. Then again , is there anything else that can be done on this already raped bios system ??

#3 AC Slater

AC Slater

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 12:21 AM

Perhaps something can be done so we can replace the dvd rom drive with another hard drive. I think that would be awesome to do, 240 GB of space for everything.

#4 WiKKiD

WiKKiD

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 04:34 PM

Perhaps we could just be thankful for what we have and leave the evo-x team alone...

I've known MANY dev's in my time for various projects... Know why most freeware developers (especially in the "pirate" community) quit developing?

Because users of what they've developed annoy them to no end with selfish "I want this, I want that, this is broke, you should do this" messages/emails..

I'm not calling anyone here selfish, or anything of the sort... No finger pointing.. But just remember folks, don't bite the hand that feeds you...

#5 cadman

cadman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 04:36 PM

Aleluya!!! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users