3 replies to this topic

#1 c0ld c0d3r

c0ld c0d3r

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:58 AM

i was wanting to gather up some people who want to play custom maps on XBC. if your interested post then i'll get a list of maps organized in a day or two.

maps available at
http://www.r63.net/maps.htm

#2 newbreed

newbreed

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 137 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:37 PM

these work for black arrow?

#3 c0ld c0d3r

c0ld c0d3r

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:00 PM

unfortunately not yet. the word is once the first content download for black arrow comes out they will be able to convert all the maps.

#4 cybrpunk

cybrpunk

X-S Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:56 PM

the word is once the first content download for black arrow comes out they will be able to convert all the maps.

This "word" is nearly impossible. There is no PC editor to input information about satellite locations, cannister spawns or drop off points. While some of the maps MIGHT be able to convert for SS or TS games, I highly doubt that anyone will work around the issues of Total Conquest and Retrieval and a complete lack of an editor to define the critical points of each game.

IF in fact someone does figure it out, I'm sure it will be a small subset of people that actually have the knowledge and skill to pull it off. I would be very surprised to see the maps from r63.net converted to work with Black Arrow.

However, I'd be very happy to be proven wrong. I'd love more maps for BA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users