Photo

Is There Anywhere That Sells Crystal Box Shells ?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Shoo Box

Shoo Box

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:I like Computers and im doing a software development at my college i also go snowboarding sometimes
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:50 PM

Hi GUys been browsing this website for a while obviously im going to do some modding and wondered if there is a crystal xbox shell that you can buy ? unsure.gif

#2 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (Shoo Box @ Sep 15 2004, 03:53 PM)
Hi GUys been browsing this website for a while obviously im going to do some modding and wondered if there is a crystal xbox shell that you can buy ? unsure.gif

They Are Very Expensive But You Can Get A Replacement From CustomPS2.com Or Check Around On Ebay For Reel One Or You Contact Me I Have Complete Crystals For Sale.

#3 Shoo Box

Shoo Box

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:I like Computers and im doing a software development at my college i also go snowboarding sometimes

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:03 PM

just wandering cos i want a clear case not some fooking black box !!

#4 Camstheman

Camstheman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts
  • Interests:I like fat pusť
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:16 PM

I hate it when n00bs like you dont even bother to search. and you, Xtrem, ygpm

#5 rufusthenword

rufusthenword

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:21 PM

I hate it when assholes like you think they are cool enough to call someone a noob, just because he asked a question.

#6 Xtrem

Xtrem

The Next Level

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:23 PM

Relax Guys ! Back To The Topic.

Camstheman Ygpm.

#7 Shoo Box

Shoo Box

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 09:55 PM

innit camthepenisman who the Fuck do you think you are just cos you have some knowledge yuo think your better than everyone else and i have searched for it you smeg head i was just askin if anyone knows where they sale them dont forget you were a n00b once...people like you are fucking monobrows seriously and is that you being raped by darht vader in your avater ??? tongue.gif

#8 reactions

reactions

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Shoo Box @ Sep 15 2004, 02:58 PM)
innit camthepenisman who the Fuck do you think you are just cos you have some knowledge yuo think your better than everyone else and i have searched for it you smeg head i was just askin if anyone knows where they sale them dont forget you were a n00b once...people like you are fucking monobrows seriously and is that you being raped by darht vader in your avater ??? tongue.gif

i would take a hard look at the 3rd party cases - above site - im not sure of quality but its very clear! too clear i think! - kinda cheap looking --- the crystals are a nice toned case - but u get what u pay for i suppose.

and as for u being a noob - well dont be a noob and start venting back towards that dick - u can be the better person - how old are u by the way - ur spelling isnt that great hehe - reminds me of my little brother

good luck on ur xbox

#9 RcbUK

RcbUK

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:27 PM

I hate it when people start arguing sad.gif

#10 valius

valius

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:31 PM

smeg head

Must be a Red Dwarf fan, not seen that show in years jester.gif

#11 Shoo Box

Shoo Box

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:38 PM

im 17 i wrote in complete anger cos of cam the penis lover man so back to what i was on about cases any other exclusive kind of see through cases coming out ?? ph34r.gif and im no red dwarf fan but smeg head was what sprang to mind when i seen his avater of him being raped by darth vader

#12 EmTea

EmTea

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 15 September 2004 - 10:55 PM

i think thats a Nightmare armor guy, doing the courpse(sp) rape. Not Darth.
check ps2fliptop.com

#13 Camstheman

Camstheman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:44 PM

Your right, I was a noob, but I did have some fucking common sense to look on ebay and search the forums before posting a question. So dont get mad at me cause you obviously have none. and rufusthenword, Its not taht I think I'm cooler or better than you, but some people dont even put any effort to find their answer before making a thread dry.gif

#14 Shoo Box

Shoo Box

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:54 PM

OK officer doofy camthepenisman i looked and searched which brought me to this site so then i asked in a forum that is for discussing things and asking questions which i have done.ASKED A QUESTION. all you do is sit and wait for someone to start a new thread and call them n00bs.so i was browsing when i came across this so please dont question my techniques of using google !

laugh.gif IN YOUR FACE tongue.gif
jester.gif

and camthepenisman your boring please dont REPLY sleeping.gif

#15 Camstheman

Camstheman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:17 AM

OK, fucker. Look, I'm almost positive that you didnt search the forum, because lots of people have asked this question and have gotten lots of answers. And why wouldnt you check Ebay? And when did I question your techniques of searching google? I mentioned searching the forums, which you obviously havent done. So go somewhere else or look at old therads, assfuck dry.gif

P.S. If my replies are so boring...why would you read them, dumbass

P.S.S Go through pueberty or act your age you immature bastard.

P.S.S.S- You dont know if I sit and wait for people to make threads so I can call you noobs, which I dont, cuz I have a life unlike you. And you only joined today, so how would you know if I wait for people to make threads for me to call them noobs(which I dont)??? Please answer me this, or just admit that you make things up and have no life and you just want to try to get back at other people for pointing out your stupid mistakes... dry.gif

Edited by Camstheman, 16 September 2004 - 12:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users