Photo

Lost Matrix Functionality After Full Spec Warrior!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hektic

Hektic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:00 AM

Earlier today a friend I started up a backed up copy of Full Spectrum Warrior (backed up on my Xbox that is) and ran the Co-op mode, which I've learned now isn't local co-op, it's Xbox live only co-op. Well, it ran some sort of Xbox Live setup that I'm assuming added Xbox Live functionality to my box, but at the same time it somehow disabled my EvoX dash.

Is this any easy fix? Is there simply a parameter in my evox.ini I can edit that disables Xbox Live? I'm assuming the root of the problem is just that.

Thanks.

#2 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:03 AM

did u use UDE

#3 Hektic

Hektic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:28 AM

After wondering what UDE is and searching these forums I found out that that must be pretty common knowledge lol. But I have no clue what that is; I imagine it's a program for loading games on the xbox?

I was using HDDLoader.

I also found that I can't FTP into my box anymore, using both the old IP address and the one I can now set under my network settings (from the MS Dash menu). Can't ping it as well, but it does show up as an attached device on my network.

#4 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (Hektic @ Sep 16 2004, 10:31 PM)
After wondering what UDE is and searching these forums I found out that that must be pretty common knowledge lol. But I have no clue what that is; I imagine it's a program for loading games on the xbox?

I was using HDDLoader.

I also found that I can't FTP into my box anymore, using both the old IP address and the one I can now set under my network settings (from the MS Dash menu). Can't ping it as well, but it does show up as an attached device on my network.

no its Ultimate Dashboard Exploit (a soft mod) hows ur xbox modded?

#5 Hektic

Hektic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:39 AM

Matrix chip
EvoX
HDD Loader

Unsure exactly of the versions since they've been on there for quite some time with no problems. If this is needed let me know and I'll see if I can dig them up somehow.

BTW, thanks for the quick responses.

#6 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:41 AM

i think if you would reinstall evox on ur hd it should work fine

#7 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (mynuffinfutsitch @ Sep 16 2004, 10:44 PM)
i think if you would reinstall evox on ur hd it should work fine

it will downgrade ur dash so it can put evox back on it
did a error message come up?

#8 Hektic

Hektic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 11:19 PM

Phew thank god I got it! Thanks much mynuffinfutsitch, I was almost up s@#%'s creek! Using my evoX boot CD I was able to boot it up using the IP address I knew would work (even when getting the IP off my network last night I wasn't able to FTP in while booted up in the MS dash). I copied over the backup of my old xboxdash.xbe and now everythings back to normal.

Thanks!

#9 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 11:24 PM

any time buddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users