Photo

I Did Everything! Why Doesnt My Backup Work!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tutyet

tutyet

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Interests:jhgjh
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 17 September 2004 - 09:10 PM

hi

i ftp a burnout 3 from my dvd drive, then i put it in a folder and call it burnout 3, before i do anything to it, i can access the files and folders, now i know that i need first to patch the default.xbe, right? after you do that you need to make it into an iso, right? so i did and it selected the whole folder, "burnout 3" with all the folders and patched defaults in it, when qwix finished making the iso it ended up changing into 1 archive file that i could not acesss i got an error saying that the folder in either unkonwn or corupted! witch is right, because thats what it says in the tutorial!

p.s i HAVE the right media, ritec g04 dye.

the closest i ever got a backup to work was when i didnt convert the files into iso and just put all the files and the patched default on dvd, the xbox reconised it as a game but said that the disk is dirty or damaged, and i understanf its becasue i didnt make it into an iso!

any help is greatly apriciated!

#2 tutyet

tutyet

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 09:41 PM

bump

#3 tutyet

tutyet

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 10:02 PM

i really need help! i tryed everything!

#4 SirhanSirhan

SirhanSirhan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 01:20 AM

What type of DVD drive do you have? DVD-R or DVD+R? Whats the manufacture date of the drive? Did your cat piss on your xbox? (happened to me). Provide all pertinent information if you want any kind of help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users