#1 MoshMan

MoshMan

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 145 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:58 AM

i used hce to edit stuff, blah blah blah did what i wanted, i play the game, on silent cartographer, all goes well, until the part when uve defeated all the aliens and the dropship with the warthog comes, well i think its ass the warthog + pelican spawn to come and deliver it crashes, but it might also be when it does the checkpoint, because everytime it crashes it says Checkpoint

#2 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 September 2004 - 01:01 AM

you probably edited something that you shouldnt have changed.

oh, just a heads up. the admins dont like sigs with animations in them and if they see yours they'll make you change it.

#3 MoshMan

MoshMan

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 01:07 AM

ok, thanks for the quick reply, and ill change my siggy as soon as i get this running properly, any ideas what it could be? something i shouldnt have changed?

#4 Sparx139

Sparx139

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:40 AM

Have a look at what you altered. I've had this problem once when I changed warthogs to banshees. I think it's to do with trying to attach the banshee to the pelican. If you put on the board exactly what it is you're trying to do, then we can help you a lot easier.

BTW, don't change in-game items to skins. I accidentally did it once and the xbox locked up.

In other words, it will lock up if you try to place something in-game that has no physical properties.

Edit: Spelling, and vehicle to pelican

Edited by Sparx139, 11 November 2007 - 02:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users