• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jagyro

jagyro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:38 AM

I'm not sure if i should be posting here or not but here it goes.

I'm trying to figure out how to change the 2 start-up screens on the X-Box i found 1 program to change the X-box color on the second screen(not the movie) it was XBtool, but i dont have a copy of the EvoX m8 1.6 bins because i think i have to flash it somehow i dont know how though. The guys that made my xbox left me a copy of m7 in the bios directory, but loaded m8........yea thats what i said:)

my goals are:
1. To find a copy of m8 which ive had no luck
2. Find out how to change the colors in the boot-up section

I'd preciate the help

jay muhaha.gif

#2 h8raid

h8raid

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:37 AM

Can't tell you where to get m8, only thing I can say is "the usual places" and for your question about changing the movie, dunno, you can alter it though, there are several flubber tools available, check out kernalbasher

#3 sheliak

sheliak

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 September 2004 - 05:08 PM

I wouldn't use M8, there is currently no eject fix yet meaning whenever you hit the eject button, your xbox will reboot. Look for Evox M7 ef (stands for eject fix). Once you get that, looks for XbTool. This will allow you tweak the bios a few different ways, most important to you, it will allow you to change the color of the X logo. Run XbTool first and save your changes, then look for something caller Kernal Basher. This will allow to change the color and shape of the flubber. Also, Xbtool will not work for M8, you need to find EvTool if you want to edit M8.

XbTool
Kernal Basher
Evox M7, and M8 for that matter

#4 thewickedjester

thewickedjester

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2004 - 06:51 PM