• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 truth_untold

truth_untold

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:10 AM

i was playing a backup of fable from my hard drive and i just shut off the power, now my xbox starts to load and just keeps reseting. I was wondering if this is an unlocked problem. Would evox load if the hard drive is unlocked.
Thanks in advance

#2 fuzzdaddyo

fuzzdaddyo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 September 2004 - 02:28 PM

evox will definately load on an unlocked hdd. it may sound silly but make sure your AV cable is plugged in all the way.

#3 corpsejockey

corpsejockey

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:28 PM

Please be more specific. When you say it keeps reseting, will it continuously reset, or does it try to boot a couple of times then the power/eject leds flash (red, green orange, or any combination there of)? If it repeatedly resets with no flashing leds, I would say from experience that you have a bad psu. If it attemps to boot a couple of times then flashes an led error code read this so you can begin to troubleshoot - http://www.xbox-scen...ticles/leds.php

#4 truth_untold

truth_untold

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:24 PM

hey i fixed it, just to calify for anyone who has this problem in the furture, i have an xbox 1.0, with evox load without a modchip. what happened was that i would play a game and then i would shut off my xbox. then i would turn back on and my xbox would go though the MS X screen then flash to what looked like where xbox plays cds then it resets and doesnt stop. what i did after about 3 hrs of trying to access my xbox hard drive from my computer i locked the xbox hard drive and through it back in and it work. thanks for trying to help i will give more info next time. the bad thing is that i have to do this every time so if anyone could help me fix this problem that would rock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users