#1 murdza420

murdza420

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:42 AM

I came upon this site that gives away Apple iPods.

All you have to do is:
1. Sign up

2. Complete one of ten easy offers. Most of these offers are free, and you can cancel after you receive credit. For example, I signed up for AOL, a week later, I received credit, and then cancelled another week later.

3. Refer 5 friends to sign up for an offer. This is the only hard part. The site encourages users to post on forums, personal websites and chatrooms.

There are websites dedicated to proving this works. Check this out: http://www.** When a... banned **.com/

I have been in the X-S community for years now. I know everything there is to know about an xbox, and I feel at home here. If you are interested in receiving a free iPod please click here. You will have the oppurtunity to receive a free iPod, and help out a fellow X-S member.

The reason this site is able to give out free products is because of the revenue the site produces. The site gets paid a certain amount of money for every offer a user completes. Since each user has to sign up 5 other people, thats six people per iPod minimum. That apparently covers the cost of an iPod.

Good Luck, and thanks to all who help out.

#2 Arjun

Arjun

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,867 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:44 AM

please drop dead. jester.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users