sayguh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

My friend and I modded out my box and it was working well, i have the xenium ice with that weird beta bios and the sodlerless adaptor in a 1.1 box i think? Anyway, everything was working fine the day after the mod then i selected to boot into the bios my friend put on he named it M7, i think it was evox? not sure. Anyway, it then reset to boot into it, but then when it turned on it turned itself back off, then on agian, then off, and then blinked green and red.

It now does the same thing when ever turned on. Turns on for a second or two, turns off, turns on, turns off, turns on and then blinks red and green. I've tried reinstalling the chip and that's not helping. I get no video and no audio to it so i can't get into anything. The only other thing was that when it was working the dash didnt recognize the files i had to go to through the file directory to access them, not sure if that has anything to do with anything. Any help would be awesome! thnx
Youssef_Bagoulla@hotmail.com

#2 mynuffinfutsitch

mynuffinfutsitch

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:38 PM

is ur xbox a v1.6?

#3 staticFLINT

staticFLINT

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • Interests:my only interest is making sure i always have fun with what i am doing... lets go be lame! yEAH!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 September 2004 - 09:39 PM

sounds like a bad flash.... re-flash it somwhow?

#4 Camstheman

Camstheman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts
  • Interests:I like fat pusť
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 September 2004 - 01:57 AM

use recovery mode on your chip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic