2 replies to this topic

#1 clearly_unseen

clearly_unseen

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 05:24 AM

ok...thanx to everyone whos gotten me this far...but alas i run into more trouble. I just installed my new 160 gig using xboxhd and its in it now working...it says the f drive only has 129 gigs but ill bring out the other 30 later when i need it...so my prob is every time i go to transfer a game to my xbox it will start at around 5 mb a second and then after about 30 sec.s it will completely freeze. even wierder is that when i cancel and start again it goes at about 60 k/b a sec. also im using cuteftp if that makes a difference....

plz help me!

#2 kelemvor

kelemvor

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 24 September 2004 - 01:46 PM

I know you need to make sure Passive mode is Off. You could try FlashFXP as that's what most people use and I've not had a problem with it.

You could also just put the original disk in the drive and use DVD2XBOX to transfer the files directly to the XBox HDD.

#3 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 September 2004 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (clearly_unseen @ Sep 24 2004, 05:27 AM)
i go to transfer a game to my xbox

Maybe this is just me being on a newbie witch hunt but doesnt that 1 part sound a bit like you obtained the game through less then legal ways??

Because if u had the original game, then u use dvd2xbox to transfer it to ur hdd. Or u have the game in ur drive and use ftp to take the files off and then create an iso that u then burn to dvd. So what are u trying to send to the xbox?

If it is just me wanting to burn another lil newbie then I apologise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users