sayguh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 September 2004 - 11:54 PM

Hey guys, i'm a newb and about to stop trying so please please help :-( I've been look'n everywhere for answers. I have a xenium ice with soderless in a 1.0 box (which ever one has the damn solder in the mobo holes) It was working decently well after a box to box with a friend of mine except the applications and games had to be run from the file directoryand not through the dash menus'. Then when rebooting to get out of the xenium OS and into M7 evox the box turned off then turned on, the chip lite was red, the box blinked green, turned off, turned on, blinked green, chip red, turned off, turned on, chip red and box blinking red and green. I don't get any video and i've tried reinstalling the chip about 10x. Please please e-mail me or respond if you know what's up.

Youssef_Bagoulla@hotmail.com (my game pass is running out so i need to fix it fast!)

#2 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:25 AM

Make sure everything is lined up right and the wire for the d0 is in good. If you solder, your more than likely to never have the problem again. I threw my solderless adapter away after 1 or 2 days b/c it sucks if you ever want to move your box around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users