• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 laxdrummer04

laxdrummer04

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:i cant find out how 2 put my live gamertag in my profile.. gamertag=laxdrummer04so i can kick ur ass
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:08 AM

i was thinking last night... could you mod a mem card slot... or mem card to maybe double as a cellcharger... flame me all you want but maybe, just mayeb could this be done?

#2 thomashp

thomashp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:42 AM

if your cell charger ran at 5VDC then yes, maybe you could.

edit: my nokia phone (and most other nokia phones) use 5.7 volts to charge the battery. The 5 volts in the xbox controller might not be enough.

Edited by thomashp, 26 September 2004 - 06:45 AM.

#3 gcskate27

gcskate27

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:video games, prgramming, comps, skateboarding, cooking, taking care of my lizards and dachshund

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:12 AM

interesting idea, though not very practical... youd either havea rather topheavy controller or a controller with two cords coming off of it, ie more things to get in the way or be careful of...

#4 laxdrummer04

laxdrummer04

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:i cant find out how 2 put my live gamertag in my profile.. gamertag=laxdrummer04so i can kick ur ass

Posted 26 September 2004 - 03:45 PM

o ok... cuz i was thinking maybe tkae the part of the cord that plugs in, take a memory card, and mount the end of the cord on the top and then jus grap power from the memory card... all i have now is my gay desktop charger, but im probably gettign the car charger and ill see what that runs... thanks for the imput

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users