#1 neo_303_101

neo_303_101

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:21 AM

I am looking for a cheap lcd screen that i can hook up in my car and play my xbox in it...if anyone has one or knows where I can get one pm me or email me at neo_303_101@yahoo.com

#2 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:55 AM

Ever heard about something called Ebay?

#3 Baner

Baner

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:00 PM

If you're just looking for a screen, you can find them on ebay. You can get a 6.5'' for somewhere around $100.

#4 yaazz

yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:09 AM

What im thinking of doing, is custom fitting a hip gear screen into my dash, and making a custom panel for it using the "Nes-SNES controll hook up trick" (you use any old button to ground a controller button, so the xbox thinks the actual controller pressed the button.. look it up) and then mounting my xbox in the back running XBMC, that would be fuckin sweet

#5 Rylinkus

Rylinkus

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,606 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:51 AM

I saw one of the screens for a PS2 on clearance for 35 bucks at a mall in Mass. Sadly I had left my wallet in the hotel room and my cash was VERY low at the moment and I could not afford it. It would have been sweet in my car or something. My bud got a nice Clarion In Dash CD Player with LCD and inputs for it for 130 on Ebay. It was sweet as all hell and certainly a steal and a half at the price he paid for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users