Back To Xbox Modding, Need Some Help.
Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:03 PM
1. What is the newest BIOS release? (I have an Xecuter Lite 2.1, i think).
2. What is the biggest ATA disk i can put in? Currently i have a 80GB disk.
Does my WD 200 GB ATA work?
3. Are xbins still the best way to get my software? What irc server are they on?
4. What is the latest EvoX release?
5. What other dashboards are released and in a usable state? (Same or better posibilities as EvoX)?
Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:31 PM
Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:47 PM
For you disk its fine, there was someone here the other day trying to install a 300GB+ drive so dont worry.
Xbins is definatly the best way. As for the server read the tutorial that can be found on the tutorials section.
3935 is the latest evox.
Avalaunch is good, UnleashX is good. (Check out xbins when ur there and see which ones they have).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users