• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 touagenjosanzo

touagenjosanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:28 PM

Ok new to posting on these forms, but this place helped me out an unbelievable amount while i was modding my xbox. Used the Ltools MA to get evox on my xbox. works perfect and all, but i had a question about backing up games to my hard drive.

im useing boxplorer to copy games to xbox but it will only let me save like 2 games to it. im copying them to E drive cause it says my F drive has 0 space on it.
i know there is a way to like copy a bunch more games to it but i dont know how.
plz help!

~Genjo ph34r.gif

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:32 PM

The original hdd isn't that big at all... you're very lucky if you can fit over 1-2 games on it (Again, it depends on size). Also, try Dvd2Xbox instead...

#3 punqewe

punqewe

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 September 2004 - 09:41 PM

If you still have the stock hdd,you should have about 4.5-5 gigs left on E once you install your dash. Tbere would be anough room for one decent size game or two small ones. Try not to use up too much space,keeping 750mb-1gig free is the best rule.....for some reason some boxes run weird and slow if they have no free space on the drive.

#4 touagenjosanzo

touagenjosanzo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:25 AM

/Bows to your smartness
works great! thanks

~Genjo ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users