• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 clindner

clindner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 01:28 AM

When I ftp into my box running ltools, everything works fine.

If I disconnect, then try to reconnect later, it appears that the XBOX is rejecting the login attempt. Even if I go back to my Evox, then back into ltools, it won't work. I have to reboot the box to get back into FTP.

Is this normal behavior, or is something wrong?

Thanks!

#2 clindner

clindner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 03:50 PM

Can anyone help? Does your XBOX do this?

#3 Charbs

Charbs

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:02 PM

each time you connect your xbox says how many users are connected...when you are disconnecting it is possible that the xbox still thinks that a user is connected..and if you have your network settings set to allow only 1 user at a time, u wont be able to reconnect unless you reset your xbox network. If your too lazy to reset it every time, try changing the number of allowed users to 3 or 4...then you can connect and disconnect 4 times til you have to reset.

#4 clindner

clindner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 07:16 PM

In ltools, or in Evox, I don't see any way to set the number of FTP connections allowed, only to set whether FTP is allowed or not, and to set the password.

In Evox, I am not able to FTP in at all. In ltools, I can get in once, then I have to reboot to get back in. Using minilinux, I can disconnect and reconnect just fine, but I don't like to use minilinux, since I have 1.6, and can't read the screen...

And, I'm not lazy, the XBOX and my computer are not near one another.

Where can I set the FTP session value??? I have ltools through MXM version 0.9 something.... I installed everything using ldots UDE2 installer.

#5 Charbs

Charbs

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 September 2004 - 09:15 PM

hmm..i dont really know much about Evox so i didnt know you couldnt set the number of connections, i use UnleashX and its in the network settings section...other than that, i cant think of any reason why you would have to always restart your xbox to log back on. Try just restarting your network, see if that helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users