#1 Charbs

Charbs

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:30 AM

Does anyone know where UnleashX grabs the thumbnails from for the pics when you are browsing through games, and through emulators...especially through emulators, cuz when i hightligh pcsxbox i see an xboy advace logo...and i also dont have a thumbnail for Amped 2....so does anyone know where these pics live?

thanks, Charbs

#2 The Juggler

The Juggler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:10 AM

I'm not that familiar with UnleashX, but I know Avalaunch uses them as well. Some of them are actually embeded in the default.xbe. I believe with Avalaunch you can actually place a file in the games directory (can't remember if it is a .png, .gif, or .jpg file type tho). And if the game doesn't have an embeded one, it'll grab the picture file from the directory. if you look into the UnleashX manual, there might be something about where/what file type to use. If it's not listed in there, maybe look through the avalaunch manual, because I know that's where I saw the info on it. Maybe UnleashX handles them the same way.

#3 Charbs

Charbs

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:10 PM

hey, thanks for the help...i figured out where the emulator thumbnail is...its just a .png file that you put in the emulators folder that you need the pic for and name the file icon.png. it works great, so now i have custom icons that i made in photoshop for all my emulators. but i still havent found a fix for xbox game thumbnails....i tried using the same method with the .png file but it didnt work, so i guess ill just keep researching, unless someone else knows this answer...

thanks again...Charbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users