• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 valkk

valkk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:01 AM

I just modded 2 v1 Xboxes with DuoX2 modchips, aswell as a V2 PS2 with a Duo2SE, making a total of 5/5 succesfull mod installs. The other two were both PS2s, v1&v4 with Messiah 2 Pro.

Not many people are posting their success for their mod installation, usually just problems so it's hard figuring out whch chips are good. I gotta say these Duo chips are awesome. I got them for $21 USD each at foundmy and they work just as promised. In the case of my PS2, easier to install then my M2s. Still, compared to the PS2 installs I did, the Xbox mod is childsplay. Seriously, I think a drunken monkey on steroids can install a DuoX2 lol. Don't see any need to get anything better, you don't need a flashable mod in the PS2 nor do you need 7 banks in an Xbox mod ^^. Great price, great performance and pretty high quality built too. The PS2 mod is better built in the Xbox one, and even comes with a peel off sticker to mount in on the mainboard. Hmm, now why didn't my $70USD Messiah 2 come with one of those when I bought it long ago?

For those looking to mod should seriously consider the Duo series modchips, DuoX2 for Xbox and Duo2Se for PS2. Great buy, and no problems just the way I like it ^^.

#2 Racer

Racer

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:47 AM

They work very well in 1.6 xbox's too.

Very good mod for a low price chip. I like them better than the Aladdins (Which I have never had any problems with)

#3 SupremeMods

SupremeMods

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:15 AM

Yes, I can just confirm that they work just fine on v1.6 xboxes wink.gif

By the way, they are only $19,99 USD @ http://www.suprememods.com .

#4 jamminj606

jamminj606

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:51 AM

Ive had success on a couple 1.6 xboxs with these. Great chip for the price and they're only $18.95 from chipdealer.com.

#5 ozman08

ozman08

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:01 PM

Y well I beat you all, I got a pre-flashed duoX and a free 40 gig HD. Beat that!!!! laugh.gif

#6 ozman08

ozman08

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 11:04 PM

Ya well I beat you all, i got a pre-flashed duoX for $15, and a free 40 gig HD. Beat that!!!! laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users