• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aldox

Aldox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:53 PM

So I have slayers autoinstaller2.5 downloaded. Do I just burn it to a disk and stick it in my xbox and select load bios from cd?

#2 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:58 PM

Does 2.5 have the options to flash a bios?

If not then just create a bios cd and flash it from there and then use Slayers to install evox and all the apps.

#3 Aldox

Aldox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:05 PM

Actully its v2.6 The problem is I dont know what to do with it. Do I open it on my pc or just burn the whole .exe to a disk? And I am unclear what you meant by flashing the bios. I thought slayers did that for me...any help would be great.

#4 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:12 PM

Havent used the new version of Slayers so not sure if it has any bios's on on it.

I mean adding a bios onto the modchip sot hat you can then load up unsigned code, like backups and Slayers disc.

If you have not flashed a bios ont the chip already then it probably comes up with a blue cromwell screen asking for you to place in a bios cd.

#5 XPxAxBxLxOX

XPxAxBxLxOX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:17 PM

its a self extracting exe. Just extract it and then burn the image to disk. Its in *.iso format. Just use nero and choose burn image to disk. You xbox will not read it at first because of the bios. You will need to flash the bios with a hack one so you can run unsigned code.

#6 666weasel

666weasel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:18 PM

Yes, you will need to obtain a bios first, burn that to cd and install it on your chip....

Then you can insert your slayer's 2.6 disk and it will take care of the rest.

Good luck, although if it's simple enough for me to do you shouldn't have any problem's!

#7 fezzman

fezzman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:02 PM

Also, when you go to burn your bios disk make sure to slap some kind of large file on the disk to take up space. It doesn't matter what it is. The xbox doesn't like disks that have a very small amount of data on them. If you burn the disk with only the 512k/1024k bios then the dvd drive may not read it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users