• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LeeDJC

LeeDJC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:14 PM

I have searched the tuts but can't find one to help me. My system is setup as follows. My PC is connected to a Belkin Wireless Router/ADSL Modem via a Wireless Network PCI card. DHCP is turned on on the router and my IP address is always assigned as 192.168.2.3. I am trying to connect to my xbox via my onboard ethernet connection and a crossover cable. What settings do I use for my xbox? I don't seem to be able to connect to it at all. Is it possible to keep my connection via my wireless card going and connect to the xbox at the same time?

Oh, and my xbox is running EvoX

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by LeeDJC, 30 September 2004 - 08:15 PM.

#2 Crucifiedego

Crucifiedego

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:28 PM

Make sure your console is in the same range as your comp's IP....and normally DHCP changes your IP addy around every so often. At any rate....check and see what your console's IP addy is and make sure it's not the same as the one assigned to your comp.

So if your comp is 192.168.2.3, make your console something like 192.168.2.5

#3 johndou1

johndou1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:57 PM

I am also having some trouble.

I just got my Xbox hacked.

Used the Mech Warrior soft hack.

My Xbox can see & read the files on my Windows XP pro PC without any trouble.

I can not read the files on my Windows 2000 Pro PC.

Any ideas?

Doug

#4 LeeDJC

LeeDJC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Crucifiedego @ Sep 30 2004, 09:31 PM)
Make sure your console is in the same range as your comp's IP....and normally DHCP changes your IP addy around every so often. At any rate....check and see what your console's IP addy is and make sure it's not the same as the one assigned to your comp.

So if your comp is 192.168.2.3, make your console something like 192.168.2.5

OK, thanx. so what should i set the tcp/ip settings to on the network connection which is connected to the xbox? Should it be 'obtain ip address automatically' or should i put a ip address etc in?

Edited by LeeDJC, 30 September 2004 - 10:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users