10 replies to this topic

#1 BinaryMod

BinaryMod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 01:17 PM

In the Frontend folder there will be a Racing.ini file. Inside of that you can change how many kudos are awarded for each race. I changed mine to 50000, but it gave me negative numbers in the game it was so big, so I changed everything to 5000 Kudos, even on Novice. You must change it for each map though - takes a while.

To make the game really easy - you can also change the objectives, such as the speed camera - change the speed on platinum from 106mph to 10 mph. or change the take over to only pass 0 people instead of 7. Change the cone challenge so you only have to earn 10 kudos, not 1200. Change the required time for hot laps or time trials. Its all easily visible to change - just takes a LONG time to do the entire .ini file.

Hope you guys have fun with it.

cool.gif

By the way the topic was supposed to be Or a really "easy" to beat game..... its early

Edited by BinaryMod, 01 October 2004 - 01:18 PM.

#2 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 October 2004 - 04:44 PM

Yes. As we've been talking about, this game is 100% fully customizable. Just backup the inis and fool around.

I removed the fences from the tracks, wich gave the game a cool "chase" type of racing in system link.

However, the results were different on the different tracks. Sidney works like a charm, Washington can be discussed.

#3 BinaryMod

BinaryMod

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

what file is the railings in?

#4 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 04:50 PM

The tracks..

#5 moniq

moniq

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 06:32 PM

Oh, God. You guys are totally ruining the game. You're getting too much on the game now...But then...I might wanna try it. I'm suck in cone and time and passing...ok, and regular first core for platinum.

#6 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:41 PM

Ehh. We have played and finished the game for quiet a while ago, so editing it to make it more entertaining isn't ruining it for us.

If you think we're ruining it why are you here? This is the forum for editing Pgr2.

#7 kmob007

kmob007

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 05:31 PM

I was able to make everything easier through your directions. Thanks for that. 1 questions though. The only mode I can't make any easier is racing mode, whether it's 1 on 1 or in a pack. I'm still having to race the experst at expert level. How can I raice against the expert group but make them be like novice.

#8 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:53 PM

Look in /Frontend/RaceOpponents/

#9 Redneck427

Redneck427

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 03:50 PM

hey, this isnt really pgr2 but kinda, i dont have a modded box so i figured i would try to see if i could do anything with my comp games, like the NFSU2 demo, but i dont know how to open BIN files, and if i cant, how am i supposed to edit anything?

#10 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE(Redneck427 @ Dec 22 2004, 04:53 PM)
hey, this isnt really pgr2 but kinda, i dont have a modded box so i figured i would try to see if i could do anything with my comp games, like the NFSU2 demo, but i dont know how to open BIN files, and if i cant, how am i supposed to edit anything?

View Post

You can't.

#11 Redneck427

Redneck427

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:14 PM

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users